Living in the Algarve Free Seminar Event
All you need to know about Living in the Algarve
Our event at the Tivoli Carvoeiro Hotel is the ninth of a series of seminars that are planned to take place along the Algarve. Organised by the Open Media Group, the Living in the Algarve events provide an excellent opportunity for anyone who is planning to either move to the Algarve or buy a property in the region.
Our speakers and event partners are all seasoned experts and local residents who will be on hand before and after the seminar presentations to answer any questions you may have.
Two seminar sessions will be held, at 11am and 3pm with identical content, so please choose whichever time suits you best and register for your seminar seats.
What you can expect to learn from our seminar sessions:
- Practical information about living in the Algarve
- How Portuguese taxation can effect you as a foreign resident
- Information about residency (especially for UK and other non-EU nationals)
- How the Non Habitual Residency tax scheme works
- Legal aspects about buying a property
- Information on the property market
Stay up to date with the latest news and updates about our events